Wednesday was a very productive day, and I’m saying that even though I took a 2 hour nap in the early afternoon. I had an appointment at 13:00, that I left for around 11:00 after doing my morning routine and calling Mom. Even though I arrived an hour early for the appointment, they got me in right away—basically, I walked in the door, and was shown directly to the room where my hearing test was to be conducted. I swear the booth I got shut in was just the same as those they brought to my elementary school for hearing tests when I was a kid. LOL
Right after I got home, I took the nap. Basically, walked in, turned on the computer for music, and conked out on the sofa with Hendrix curled up behind my knees. It was a great nap, and I felt much better when I got up.
Made a second call to Mom to tell her how my outing went, then proceeded to idle away a couple more hours. I finally buckled down around 18:30 or so, and I accomplished quite a bit!
– D&D prep in the form of updating and revising a deity synopsis (which wasn’t on my task list for the day).
– Got my 250 words for my Fool’s Errand goal.
– Did a tarot card for the first time this week.
– Read through a chapter and followed the instructions for manipulating an image in GIMP using GIMP for Absolute Beginners.
– Practiced all three of my languages.
– And got around to doing my All of Us (the medical research database thing) consent stuff (which also wasn’t on my list).
The only thing I didn’t actually get done off my list was crocheting, and that’s because doing that requires shutting Hendrix into my bedroom so he doesn’t get into my yarn, because I felt bad for leaving him alone all day Tuesday and part of Wednesday. I gave him lots of cuddles too, whenever he hopped onto me over the course of the evening.
All in all, an excellent day!